Have you heard about the 'Business Performance Pack'?
Our mission at NBM is to help your business grow by crafting and executing digital strategies to engage your target market and improve business processes. That's why it's our pleasure to introduce you to the National College of Business. The National College of Business offers tailored tools such as courses, events, resources + more to help your business succeed.
Below is a free offer from the NCB that we'd recommend jumping onto!
At the National College of Business we believe that small businesses are the heartbeat of the Australian economy and that EVERY business owner has the right to succeed.
As a result, we have created a Business Performance Pack, designed to provide business owners with both clarity and actions to take, to improve their business.
The “Business Performance Pack” Includes:
- An 8-page Business Performance Report -"52 Ways to immediately improve of your business"
- A Business Performance Checklist designed to identify areas of your business that can be fine-tuned to drive better performance
- 2 x Tickets to a Business Results Workshop
- 60 Minute DVD - The 7 Ways to profit from the Future: Smart ways to take advantage of global trends to reap for your business!
PLUS: Leadership Essentials:
- How to keep your head clear and focused on the activities that produce the greatest results.
- How to fully engage your team and your clients in a way that has them take action.
- AND the three R’s to winning any game and staying on top!
Here's what people had to say…
"After attending the event with Simon, I went home and applied what I learnt. The next day I pick up 3 new contracts which over the next 12 months will be worth $200,000 to the business"
Rob - Regal Security
"Some of the content I had heard before, but as it was pointed out in the seminar, it's only action that produces results. It was the kick in the backside I needed to move forward"
Michael - Restaurant Owner.
"The business performance checklist is simple, but effective. It's helped me find holes in the business that I didn't realise were there"
Erin - Import/Export.